Current Competitions and Promotions
1. This competition (‘the Competition’) is conducted by Sabco Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 52 108 341 911, of 9-13 Link Way, Laverton North, VIC 3026 (‘the Promoter’). All registered customer service queries should be directed to: Telephone:
1800 066 522.
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to Australian Residents over the age of 18 who engage with the mandatory entry requirements of the contest within the specified dates the contest is running.
4. All times and dates are times and dates in Melbourne, Australia (which will either be in Australian Eastern Standard Time or Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time, whichever is applicable in Melbourne, Australia).
5. Competition will be conducted in Australia over the period specified. Competition opens at 09:00 on 03/12/2018 and closes at 22:00 on 15/12/2018. ENTRY
6. Entry is restricted to entrants who.
a) Like @SabcoCleaningProducts and @OakwoodProducts Facebook pages, and
b) Upload a picture in the comments of the contest Facebook post using a Sabco or Oakwood product to get the home prepped for the Christmas holidays.
7. Entrants may have subsequent entries to their original entry.
8. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries.
9. Any costs associated with accessing the competition are the responsibility of the entrant seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
10. The Promoter may reject entries if they reasonably form the opinion that entries have been entered fraudulently or breach Facebook’s ethical or legal considerations.
11. The winners will be selected at random at the conclusion of the promotion period - on the platform on which it is posted. Each post constitutes a new and separate entry, multiple posts of the same content will not be judged on the cumulate content. The selection will be conducted by the Promoter at 9-13 Link Way, Laverton North, VIC 3026, Australia; at the following time: December 16, 2018.
12. The Promoter will notify the winner via Facebook, within two days of the selection.
13. In order to be entitled to a prize, each winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign:
I. an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the Conditions and eligibility to accept the prize; and
II. a liability release, waiver and/or indemnity in favour of the Promoter and/or any person or other entity associated with this Competition.
14. Once the prize has left the supplier’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
15. All entries to the Competition may be subject to verification by the Promoter. An Eligible Entrant MUST deliver to the Promoter (by a means determined by the Promoter) copies of any documents the Promoter may request establishing eligibility to enter or win, including evidence of age, residence or identity. The Promoter may make one or more requests for such documents. Once the identity of documents available is established, an Eligible Entrant must deliver requested copies within 7 days of being asked to do so. At the Promoter’s request, an Eligible Entrant MUST also, within 7 days of being asked, allow the Promoter to inspect and copy the original of any such document.
16. The Promoter may, at their absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
I. fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter’s satisfaction; or
II. fails to produce items that, in the Promoter’s opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
III. in the Promoter’s opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or
IV. in the Promoter’s opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions.
17. The prize includes: a $250 Woolworths gift card plus a selection of Sabco and Oakwood products worth $160. The total prize RRP value is approximately $410.
18. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for the conduct of the Competition. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason.
19. Except as provided for in these Conditions, a right to receive a prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as a monetary payment.
20. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by fraud, unauthorised intervention, vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
21. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
I. any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any Eligible Entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, or otherwise,
II. any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications;
III. any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition;
IV. any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
22. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS COMPETITION, TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
23. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, their associated companies and agencies and all those entities' personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) whatsoever which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant arising out of or otherwise in connection with the Competition or prizes, including:
I. any indirect, economic or consequential loss;
II. any loss arising from or contributed to by the negligence of a Relevant Party;
III. any liability for personal injury or death; and
IV. use of a prize.
25. Winners consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter and/or any of the Promoter’s products.
26. Eligible Entrants' personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable them to administer the Competition and publicise their winner(s) and, if an Eligible Entrant consents, may be used to market the Promoter’s products to the Eligible Entrant. The personal information of the winners may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including the Competition administrator, prize suppliers and deliverers, and to regulatory authorities. Eligible Entrants may contact the Promoter by post to Privacy Officer, Sabco Australia, 9-13 Link Way, Laverton North, VIC 3026; or by calling 1800 066 522 during business hours to opt-out, request access to, or corrections of, any of their